Don't work on Whit Monday? This year it falls on the 4th, 5th and 6th of June 2022 and allows you to enjoy a long weekend of 3 days.
Discover our selection of holidays on the Côte d'Opale and the Côte d'Azur to go with your family or friends, here are some suggestions to make your Whitsun weekend unforgettable.
THERE IS NO AVAILABILITY ON YOUR CHOSEN DATES.
- Bookings for 1 night are not available, please contact us via chat or send an email to email@example.com.
- Bookings for more than 21 nights are not possible online. For long stays, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free Cancellation
- Free Cancellation
- Free cancellation up to 48h
- Reinforced Covid sanitary measures
- Contactless check-in & check-out
- Pets accepted
- Late check-out up to 11h
- Fully equipped kitchen in each accommodation
- Housekeeping, towels & bed linen included
- Stays available from one or two nights
- Flats for 2 to 8 people
If you are looking for original ideas for your children for the Whitsun weekend, take them to Nausicàa to discover the largest aquarium in Europe. For a more educational outing, why not discover the Dunkirk Port Museum, which traces the history of the port and the city.
During the Whitsun weekend, there are many offers and prices can sometimes soar. Seaside holidays, whether in a cottage or a hotel, can sometimes quickly fill up. Finding available accommodation can therefore quickly turn out to be a real obstacle course. It is therefore often recommended to make your reservation as soon as possible in order to pay the best price as this weekend is in great demand all over France. To make your choice, don't hesitate to look at the reviews and make sure that your holiday rental includes all the costs in advance. Whether it's a premium or standard room in a hotel or even a hotel residence, think about what would suit you best. The requirements for this Whitsun weekend are not the same for everyone: for some it will be essential to have full board, while others will prefer to have well-located accommodation where they can do everything on foot.