reopening of all our residences on april 2021
23/04/2021 - We are pleased to announce the reopening of all our Evancy hotel residences from Wednesday 28 April 2021.
Full refunds and modfication will be granted according to our special Covid-19 conditions (48h before arrival except summer).
In the current changing situation, it is the responsibility of each client to inform themselves of the arrival conditions in their residence and the restrictions in place in their destination. Please do not hesitate to contact our team on +33 3 20 15 36 00 if you need any further information.
See you soon in the Evancy hotel residences!
Reinforced health measures
In anticipation of your next stay at Evancy, our teams are currently deploying a set of strict sanitary measures in our residences in accordance with government recommendations.
To welcome you in complete safety and allow you to enjoy your holidays in complete serenity, Evancy is committed to :
- Carry out meticulous cleaning of the flats in compliance with the sanitary standards set by the government
- Make hydroalcoholic gel available at strategic points in each residence.
- Encourage you to limit your lift trips to 1 person at a time (or family)
- Put your sheets under plastic on your bed
- Offer take-away breakfasts only
- Putting in place road markings and a traffic plan in certain residences.
Cancellation and changes to your booking
- Cancellation is free up to 48 hours before your arrival for all bookings outside July and August made on our website.
- If the 48 hour deadline has passed, we will offer you the possibility of postponing your stay to a later date.
- If you don't know your new dates yet, a voucher of the total amount of the reservation valid for 18 months will be sent.
How do I cancel my booking?
- Contact our customer service at +33 (0)3 20 15 36 00
- Send an email with your booking number to firstname.lastname@example.org