reopening OF THE EVANCY residences
07/12/2020 - Evancy is pleased to confirm the reopening of all its residences as of December 7, 2020.
See you soon in the most beautiful places of the Opal Coast and the French Riviera with Evancy!
We are expecting a large number of calls over the coming weeks, we commit ourselves to our clients to respond as quickly as possible to all their requests, we thank them in advance for their patience and understanding.
Rest assured that the safety and health of our customers, employees and partners is our top priority. Thank you all for your understanding and take care of yourself!
Reinforced health measures
In anticipation of your next stay at Evancy, our teams are currently deploying a set of strict sanitary measures in our residences in accordance with government recommendations.
To welcome you in complete safety and allow you to enjoy your holidays in complete serenity, Evancy is committed to :
- Carry out meticulous cleaning of the flats in compliance with the sanitary standards set by the government
- Make hydroalcoholic gel available at strategic points in each residence.
- Encourage you to limit your lift trips to 1 person at a time (or family)
- Put your sheets under plastic on your bed
- Offer take-away breakfasts only
- Putting in place road markings and a traffic plan in certain residences.
Cancellation and changes to your booking
- Cancellation is free up to 48 hours before your arrival for all bookings outside July and August made on our website.
- If the 48 hour deadline has passed, we will offer you the possibility of postponing your stay to a later date.
- If you don't know your new dates yet, a voucher of the total amount of the reservation valid for 18 months will be sent.
How do I cancel my booking?
- Contact our customer service at +33 (0)3 20 15 36 00
- Send an email with your booking number to firstname.lastname@example.org